Finding More Ancestors

On Monday, I decided to see what I could find out about Berks County, Pennsylvania. I found their USGenWeb page and that led me to a site with baptism, marriage and burial transcriptions of St Paul's Mission Church of the Most Blessed Sacrament. The records cover 1741-1819. I found a lot of people with the surnames Eck/Egg, Schnabel, Riffel and Bauer. Those are the surnames of people who were said to be ancestors from the Eck book. I still don't know if these people are really related to me because I keep finding many errors in the book and it does not contain its sources. Still it does give me a place to start. I added a lot of siblings of ancestors and also found the parents of Rosina Schnabel (Andrew and Mary Eva). I wish I could find more information like this on the internet.

0 comments: