John Elvey Suckling and Caroline Rice Marriage

Yesterday I received the marriage certificate of John Elvey Suckling and Caroline Rice. They were married 1 Oct 1844 in Ludham, Norfolk, England. Both of their fathers were named John (so they won't be easy to find). The witnesses are listed as John Rice, Laura Rice and Lucy Holt. Maybe Laura is Caroline's mother? I need to check the 1841 census and see if I can find a family that matches, but since that is the first English census I don't know if I will be able to find them.
Next, I want to order the death certificates of both John and Caroline. It is amazing that I can get stuff from England faster than from the US. I ordered Social Security Application copies on the same day as I ordered the marriage certificate and haven't received anything on that yet.

0 comments: